About this course
BM BS Graduate Entry Medical Programme is open to all graduates regardless of discipline. In a four-year long curriculum, learn the basic medical clinical sciences and complete undergraduate medical training necessary for postgraduate furthering and/or a career in medicine.
Years 1 & 2 are spent on campus for 33 weeks per year beginning in September. Year 3 & 4 contain clinical training, where students will rotate through major clinical disciplines in affiliated hospitals and General Practices.
All themes and domains will cover all basis of learning in all four years, designed to address all aspects and skills required to become a doctor - from sciences formulating diagnosis approaching and management, to personal development.
CAO Minimum Points Entry 2017:
- Graduate Australian Medical School Admissions Test (GAMSAT)/ North American (MCAT): 54
- min 2.1 (second class honours, grade one) result in first honours bachelor degree (NFQ Level 8)
- equivalent qualification to the Irish Leaving Certificate or A level qualification (UK system)
- STPM = Leaving Certificate Examination passed at Higher
**Non EU applicants must contact The Atlantic Bridge Programme for further information and attend an interview for selection process
English Language requirements
- IELTS: min 6.5 with no lower than 6.0 in any one component.
- TOEFL: min 90 or above in TOEFL IBT examination.
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PTE Academic: min 63 (with no section score below 59)
- Knowledge of Health & Illness
- Clinical and Anatomical Skills
- Professional Competencies