Pepperdine University, an independent, private, Christian University offers the following facilities:
- Housing – Pepperdine offers five different housing options to choose from. Ranging from halls, complexes to apartments, students have the freedom to decide on the most affordable and convenient option, according to their preference.
- Meal Plans – Students at Pepperdine have the choice between 4 different meal plans. Meal plan prices ranging from $650 to $2350 are made available for the student community to select from according to affordability.
- Library - The Pepperdine Libraries provide a global gateway to knowledge, serving the diverse and changing needs of our learning community through personalized service at the campus locations, along with its rich computer-based resources.
- Pepperdine University Centre for the Arts - With 450 seats and just 15 rows, Smothers Theatre is an ideal space for dance, music, or theatre performances, or for lectures or meetings. Students have the privilege to witness dance, music and theatre performances at Pepperdine.
- Athletics – Athletics department at Pepperdine offers a wide array of men’s as well as women’s sports to choose from. Men’s sports cam be chosen from Baseball,Basketball,Cross Country,Golf,Tennis,Track,Volleyball,Water Polo, while Women’s sports range from Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Sand Volleyball, Soccer, Swimming & Diving,Tennis,Track, Volleyball.
The Malibu campus of the University is located at the intersection of Pacific Coast Highway and Malibu Canyon Road. Parking is provided on campus. The Malibu Campus is the home to Seaver College and the School of Law, located on main campus. The Graziadio School of Business Management, the Graduate School of Education and Psychology and the School of Public Policy are located on the Drescher Graduate Campus, located above the main campus.