About this course
To guide students into completing their Ph.D. in this course, students will be assisted by a number of highly qualified supervisors. Other than that, they will be exposed to the latest research topics particularly in the fields of computing and business administration. Regular research workshops, colloquium, and seminars by true professionals, both local and international will be held for the students' own benefits to help in building their researching.
- Master Degree preferably with experience in the related field accepted by the university's graduate admission committee.
- Equivalent level of studies from a recognised tertiary institution may also be considered for admission.
- Prospective students with research proficiency and able to show publications in referred journals, conference abstracts will have an added advantage.
English Language Requirements
- TOEFL score of 575
- IELTS 6.5
- Equivalent score of any of the above obtained at undergraduate level at a recognised university
Students will be working closely with the School of Accounting, Finance & Quantitative Studies in the following areas:
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Islamic Finance and Banking
- Corporate Finance
- Actuarial Science
- Small Business Finance
- Monetary and Banking
- Finance and Macroeconomic Issues
- International Trade
- Policy Analysis