About this course
To guide students into completing their Ph.D. in this course, students will be assisted by a number of highly qualified supervisors. Other than that, they will be exposed to the latest research topics particularly in the fields of computing and business administration. Regular research workshops, colloquium, and seminars by true professionals, both local and international will be held for the students' own benefits to help in building their researching.
- Master Degree preferably with experience in the related field accepted by the university's graduate admission committee.
- Equivalent level of studies from a recognized tertiary institution may also be considered for admission.
- Prospective students with research proficiency and ability to show publications in referred journals, conference abstracts will have an added advantage.
English Language Requirements
- TOEFL score of 575
- IELTS 6.5
- Equivalent score of any of the above obtained at undergraduate level at a recognised university
Students will be involved in the School of Computing, Engineering and Technology which include the following areas:
- Interdisciplinary / Multidisciplinary Technology
- Technology in Education
- Technology Management
- Technology Quality and Impact Measures
- Innovation and Technological Change
- Technology Strategies and Infrastructure
- Virtual Technologies Applications
- Technology and Social Behaviour
- Ethical, Legal and Policy Aspects of New Technologies
- Applications of Technology in Industries
- Technology Trends and Issues
- Technology Design, Development and Transfer
- Security Issues in New Technologies
- Digital Divide from Technology Perspective
- Interactive Technologies
- Technology use in Global Perspectives